Friday 10th July, 2015
This year the Y6 SATs results from St Mary’s were fantastic. Well done to Y6 for all your hard work and focus.
- At St Mary’s more children make expected progress when compared to those nationally and approximately half the children make more than expected progress in reading, writing and or maths which is approximately 15%higher when compared to the national average.
- In attainment, the children at St Mary’s are achieving above the national average at L4 and Level five in reading, writing, maths and SPAG and in line with the national average when combined at Level Four and Level Five.
- 97.6% of Y6 children at St Mary’s made expected, or better than expected progress, in reading, writing or maths.
- Every child achieved the age related expectation in writing and maths.
- Performance was above the county average in 2015 for reading, writing, maths and combined at level 4 and level 5.
- Improved performance for the proportion of children achieving a good level 4 in reading, writing and maths, and all combined.